Backplane Systems Technology introduces the Neousys’ NRU-110V Series – a Jetson AGX Xavier computer that supports Gigabit Multimedia Serial Link (GMSL) cameras.
It can function as a camera sensor hub for autonomous driving, a control unit for autonomous mobile robots (AMR) or a video transcoding unit for teleoperation of unmanned ground vehicles.
The support of GMSL cameras equips NRU-110V with powerful vision capability.
Taking advantage of automotive cameras featuring IP67 waterproof characteristic, high dynamic range, auto white balance, and LED flickering mitigation, NRU-110V can obtain high-quality images regardless of lighting conditions.
NRU-110V further integrates various I/O interfaces to interact with different sensors on autonomous machines. It has a 10Gb Ethernet to stream raw images in real-time to another powerful GPU computer performing perception, and a CAN bus interface for in-vehicle communication, or to connect an inertial measurement unit (IMU) to localise and determine orientation and position.
Additionally, NRU-110V offers RS-232 plus dedicated GPS PPS input for connecting an external GPS module, M.2 NVMe slot for storage extension, mini-PCIe for WiFi/ 4G module connectivity, and isolated DIO for generic controls.
Combining eight GMSL automotive camera support, significant TFLOPS inference performance, multiple sensor interfaces, and 10GbE data transmission, the NRU-110V is a rugged edge AI computer connected to a variety of sensors to fulfill perception and planning on the same platform. It is ideal for AI-based vision applications that require continuous interactions with surroundings.
- Powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier SOM bundled with JetPack 4.4.
- Support 8x GMSL automotive cameras via FAKRA Z connectors.
- 1x 10GBASE-T 10G ethernet port.
- 1x M.2 2280 M key socket for NVMe SSD.
- 1x Mini PCIe Socket for WIFI/ 4G Module
- 1x Isolated CAN bus port and 1x RS232 port with flow control.
- 1x GPS PPS input, 3-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO.
- 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control.